- Undergraduate level
- archive: Admission 2016
Information on Undergraduate Programmes
Note. Only partialy English version available at this moment.
July 2016 Session:
- receiving cadidates applications 18.07.2016 - 30.07.2016;
- results display 31.07.2016
- deadline for original documents submission 03.09.2016
September 2016 Session:
- receiving cadidates applications 05.09.2016 - 18.09.2016;
- results display 19.09.2016
- deadline for original documents submission 22.09.2016
- final results display 23.09.2016
Information on the maximum number of accepted students will be soon listed.
The main criterion for the admission is the graduation average grade. Olympics will be admitted if they are recognized by the Romanian Ministry of National Education. A short presentation of the faculty can be downloaded here.
The admisssion procedure for non-EU students can be downloaded here.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
- Application form
- The high school diploma (baccalaureate) from an accredited high school; this diploma must be recognized by the National Centre for Equivalence and Recognition of Diplomas; more details can be obtained at http://cnred.edu.ro/en/
- The transcript of records
- Birth certificate (legalised copy)
- Identity card (copy)
- Additional documents if birth name is changed (if applicable)
- Medical certificate
- Bonafide certificate from first university (if applicable)
- Degree diploma from first university (if applicable)
- 2 color photos 3x4 cm
- 1 file folder
Supplementary information for EU, EEA country and the Swiss Confederation citizens can be obtained here.
All candidates must pay 100 RON non-refundable fee for application processing. Are exempt from the fee:
- teachers' children;
- orphans of both parents;
- candidates from orphanage or foster care;
- children of employees of the "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University of Iasi.
All of them are exempted once, for a single submission.
The tuition fee per year of study is 2400 RON and must be payed:
- 50% between September 15th...September 30th, 2016
- 50% between January 4th...January 15th, 2017
All enrolled candidates must pay 25 RON non-refundable enrollement fee.