Information for students
ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION CRITERIA
Eligibility criteria for ERASMUS students established by the Technical University "Gheorghe Asachi" of Iasi are:
- to have Romanian citizenship (except students from Republic of Moldova and EU students coming from outside their own expenses);
- to be a university student - student, graduate student, Ph.D. student;
- to have successfully completed at least the first year of study;
- has not benefited of another ERASMUS stage;
- to pass a foreign language test.
Selection criteria for ERASMUS students established by the Technical University "Gheorghe Asachi" of Iasi are:
- to be fully passed with good academic results the previous academic year;
- to submit a motivation letter;
- to submit a CV;
- to submit a certificate of linguistic competence.
Required documents for submission are:
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of linguistic competence
- Statutory declaration attesting that did not benefit from another ERASMUS stage
- Bonafide certificate
- Motivation letter
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
The interview for the ERASMUS mobility will take place on April 26th, 2016 at 1330, in the Dean's Office Meeting Room.
The committees for ERASMUS Programme can be accessed here.